Public & Third Sector
We’ve a depth of experience within the public sector and offer all of our core services to clients in local and national government, blue light and the charity sector within an OJEU compliant framework that ensures compliance whilst offering the best practice we’ve gathered from across the private and public sectors. Our aim is to help the public sector focus on commercial outcomes and deal more effectively with commercial partners and suppliers. From strategic guidance on engagement through to bid building and evaluation, from market shaping to SRM and Active Contract Management, our team will help deliver robust solutions that deliver true value.
Our Founder and CEO has been an elected member for over 20 years, with Executive responsibility for Procurement for a decade with one of the largest London Boroughs. Members of our senior team have worked directly in the public sector, serving variously as category leads, senior buyers and head of procurement. Our Advisory Board has been recently established to help guide further growth in our public and third service offer and we are working with a number of framework and portal providers to give potential clients immediate access to our services. We are currently accessible via or registered with Bloom, NPPH, Bluelight, CCS and the NEPO portal as well as registered locally across a number of authorities.
Whilst we understand the complexities and protocols of public sector sourcing we approach it with the same focus on clear processes and data that we utilise in all of our work.
Projects we have delivered include:
- Working with UK police forces on designing and testing uniform procurement commercials
- Delivery of RFP for the Home Office around third party security provision
- Managing the merger of Procurement and Commissioning for a London Borough
- Review of category spend for leading children’s medical charity
- Implementing category management for a unitary local Council
- Review of medical supply chain for private sector provider within the NHS
- Recruitment and restructuring of local government procurement service
- Print Category Review for international religious charity
Call us on
+44 (0)20 3740 4150 or send us
an email to find out how we can help you.